Training course as a spanish teacher
About this course
ELE USAL HINGGAN offers different training courses for teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language, as well as specialization courses in Spanish language and culture.
The Teachers training Course offered by ELE USAL, Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca is aimed to provide the teacher with all necessary tools to teach a class correctly, in a coherent way with the principles established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching and evaluation, and also with the content and parameters detailed in the Curriculum plan developed by The Cervantes Institute.
By means of a collaborative and cooperative learning, the student will be able to get immersed in a real classroom situation through the tasks and debates proposed throughout the course. The course consists of an excellent theoretical module combined with a practical module directed by a tutor.
- Main methodological approaches in the teaching of foreign languages. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Curriculum Plan of the Cervantes Institute.
- The teaching of grammatical competence in the ELE classroom.
- The teaching of lexico-semantic competence in the ELE classroom.
- Evaluation in the ELE classroom. Language certification exams: DELE, SIELE and USAL esPro.
- The teaching of phonetic-phonological competence in the ELE classroom.
- Educational and pedagogical guidelines for teaching ELE. The didactic unit.
- The teaching of sociocultural competence in the ELE classroom.
- Communicative skills in the ELE classroom.
- Digital teaching competence in the ELE classroom.
- Teaching Spanish to Chinese students. Main characteristics of the Chinese target audience.